Julian is laying in bed.
He’s giving a monologue about waiting for love. “Sometimes things just fall out of the sky!”
Or, Scott Pilgrim-esque, comedic, “I AM SO ALONE!” Moment.
- Melody crash lands in front of his apartment
- Julian gives a speech about imagination and creativity being the best weapon a hero has and how it is a means or a bridge for getting to your goal. There are a million possibilities for figuring out how to achieve something. All you need to do is create one.
-Think of it this way, you want to use steam to power a vehicle. There are infinite ways to do that. But it all started with one steam engine. We need to get to that ship. There are a million ways to do that.
- He shoots a pilot with a punch glove, and his plan comes done hard for a landing. But it’s still flyable. “But all we need is one.”
- Melody states it’s only a one seater. He mentions imagination again.
- They talk about who their enemy is. The Broken Hearts club, the monarchy of tears, the Empire of Grief. Julian is apparently friends with them. She explains they’re hear for someone named Julian Cassablanca, and she’s there to stop them.
- He’s Julian Cassablanca. Their plane gets shot down.
- She uses her time/space travelling camera to shoot herself into the ship, and he’s going down.
- She gets captured, as they control every aspect of the castle.
- “I’M THE FUCKIN’ DAMSEL OF THIS ADVENTURE?! RAAAAARRRRGHHHH!”
- Does she know who she is? *Flashback to Melody going back in time to meet Julian*
- They make up, make nice, it was all a test to make sure Julian was ready.
- Simone. It’s Simone. She’s back.